Sunday 24 April 2016

Akinlade lights up Ipokia, Owode communities; donates two transformers


By Remi Adeniji

Saturday was a great and happy day for people at Bible College, Alagbon Owode Yewa, Ogun State and people of Ipokia town in Ipokia local govt, where Honourable Abiodun Isiaq Akinlade fulfilled his promise to people in the said areas as he donated a new 500kva transformer to these people. 

Despite being out of elected office, Akinlade is still giving back to the society. Empowering and Developing the communities. Leaders are born not made and Akinlade is a true leader. I am sure that I am not alone in saying that I am glad to have a leader who puts the interest of his people first, ahead of any self-interest or party politics. I so much enjoyed the way he talked to the people both in Owode and Ipokia on Saturday. It was refreshing to hear a politician who really understands his people.

I already had a high respect for you as a politician and I am glad to say am proud of you sir. I fell in love with Honourable Akinlade, not because he was perfect, but because I saw a human being that is fallible but yet almost perfect in his rationalism, and the fact that he never wasted a minute to show that humane attributes in him. I've seen him in his lowest ebb and also in his most vulnerable state but in all; I came to realize that, take the pomp and pageantry away from him, Akinlade the man and the humanity in him cannot be taken away.

Thank you for the dedicated way in which you represent your people. I salute you. The brave brilliant and blessed Hon Akinlade. His simplicity is uncommon. The incomparable leader. He is a blessing to our generation. Keep the good work on Sir, as life continues to show you luck and love. I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment